Terms and Conditions
The terms ‘SudokuProfessor.com‘, ‘BPS, Inc.’, ‘us’ and ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website whose registered office is PO Box 295, Cary, NC 27512. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All prices shown for any product are in U.S. Dollars. Conversion to your local currency (if necessary) is done by third party payment processors. We have no control over the conversion rate or any fees or premiums that may or may not be charged by those payment processors.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of North Carolina, United States of America
Returns and Refunds
Unless otherwise stated, here is our Return and Refund Policy:
- All purchases come with a 90-day money-back guarantee. Within 90 days of purchase, you may request a refund for any reason. After 90 days, your purchase is non-refundable.
- The purchase price for on-line access (i.e., membership) access to lessons will be refunded in full.
- Returning physical products (i.e., DVDs):
- In order to receive credit for a return, the product must be returned in resalable condition. There must be no missing or damaged components, which includes the DVDs and the case.
- Returns are subject to a $6 restocking fee per item.
- Any amount you paid for shipping and handling is not refundable.
- Return shipping is your responsibility and will not be credited.
- The amount of your purchase (less shipping & handling and the restocking fee) will be refunded once we receive the item and confirm the contents.
- Cancellation of physical product orders prior to shipment will be refunded in full. However, we process shipments fairly quickly, so you’d have to notify us right away if you want to shop the shipment.
- Defective physical products will be replaced at no cost to you.
- Errors made on our end (e.g., duplicate shipments) will be remedied at our cost.