My videos will help you learn to play Sudoku. You’ll improve your Sudoku solving skills. No longer will you be baffled by the game. Sudoku can help your memory and improve your cognitive abilities by practicing logic.
- These lessons are simple and easy to understand
- No complex terminology
- Easy to put to use right away solving Sudoku puzzles
- The lessons are powerful
- You’ll learn the one technique that everyone teaches, but you should never use (it’s a waste of time and it’s extremely tedious)
- Accelerate your solving by reducing the amount of data you put on the board
- Simple pencil marking that gives you amazing results
- You’ll discover the “Two Hidden Truths of Sudoku”
- Plenty of exercises and review
- How to work with partial information
- How to approach puzzles with very little given information
- … and much more!
By signing up you’ll get 7 free lessons that will teach you how to do Sudoku. So stop beating your head against a wall, and sign up today!
- Sudoku Book Reviews – Part 4 - Reviewing More High Quality Sudoku Puzzle Books The books in the Martial Arts Sudoku series are excellent, high-quality puzzles. Here I review two books at the “Black Belt” level and tell you what to expect when it comes to difficulty.
- Sudoku Book Reviews – Part 3 - Reviewing Sudoku Puzzle Books Not all Sudoku books are created equal. Here’s one that didn’t live up to its billing. Good puzzles, but not as difficult as advertized.
- Sudoku Book Reviews – Part 2 - Reviewing More of My Favorite Sudoku Puzzle Books In this video I talk about two more of the books from my favorite series of Sudoku puzzles. The puzzles are from a the Editors of Nikoli Publishing, the Japanese company that popularized Sudoku. These books are definitely at a higher-level (i.e., they more difficult) that the ...