Frequently Asked Questions
Look here first to see if any of these solve your problem.
The printable puzzles require Adobe Reader be installed on your computer. So if you’re having trouble, it is likely that you need to download and install the Adobe Reader software. Adobe Reader is free, easy to use and install. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Click the Download Now button and follow the instructions.
Once Adobe Reader is installed on your computer,
- In the download area underneath the video, click the link to the puzzle. This will download the puzzle, and open it up in another browser window.
- Click the Printer icon, and your puzzle will print out.
Just move your mouse cursor anywhere within the video and click. To restart the video, just click again within the video area.
Check each of these things:
- If your speakers have a separate on/off switch or volume control, make sure they are on and the volume is turned up there.
- Next check your computer’s volume control. You may have controls on your keyboard or, if you’re using Windows, you’ll have a volume/speaker icon in the icon tray (lower-right corner of the screen that looks like this ). Make sure that volume hasn’t been muted and it’s turned up.
- The last place to check is the volume control on the video player. You can watch the video above, and it will show you where the volume control is located. Just slide the control to the right to adjust the volume.
The default volume on the video is all the way up. We suggest you adjust the volume by using your computer’s or your speaker’s volume controls.
In this situation, it is likely that something has interrupted your internet connection while you were playing back.
The first thing you want to do is note where you are in the video (i.e., how much time has elapsed), so you can quickly get back to that point.
Next, try reloading the page. Click the circular arrow () in the address bar of your browser to Refresh or Reload the page.
Click to start playing the video again. Then advance the play head to the time you left off (or as close as possible). For instructions on advancing the play head, just watch the video above on How to Use the Video Player.