“Hi, how are you? My name is Fernando Cruz and when Chad asked me to share my story with you I didn’t think twice about doing it. You see, I know Chad through work and one day at an event we were both at, we got to talking. I asked what he was up to and what was new in his life. That’s when he told me about this crazy idea he had. He told me he had put this system together for solving Sudoku puzzles! Now, I had no idea he was into Sudoku but I was interested right away because I happen to love the game.
Well I explained to him that I really enjoyed playing it but it was hard for me to solve puzzles that were too far ahead from the easy ones. He told me about his system and I asked if I could get a copy. I gave him my home address and 2 weeks later he sent me his entire system.
After just a few days of using his system, I was solving medium puzzles. Within a couple of weeks I started solving some hard ones. I know that sounds crazy, but it’s true. In fact, I’ve gotten so good at solving puzzles that now I only work on the most extreme puzzles because the easier ones are too easy for me.
To say I was skeptical is really an understatement because the truth is, I didn’t think it was possible. But my skepticism slowly disappeared when all of a sudden I was solving puzzles that just days earlier had me stuck.
Like I said before, when Chad asked me to write about my experience with his system, I didn’t hesitate for a moment because I was so surprised it worked, but I’m sure glad it did work. Now instead of getting frustrated from not being able to solve a puzzle, I’m able to solve even the hardest puzzles and it just feels good looking at a Sudoku grid completely filled in knowing I did it.”
– Fernando Cruz
Here’s what you’re going to discover in these videos and in this system:
- Over 19 hours of video lessons that teach you how to solve Easy Puzzles, Hard Puzzles, and everything in between.
- Lots of practice exercise puzzles that I review with you to help reinforce the techniques you just learned.
- You’ll discover the absolute FIRST thing you must do BEFORE starting a new puzzle… Most people don’t do this one thing and what ends up happening is you’ll start a new puzzle and after some time you’ll get stuck
- You’ll learn 5 different pattern discovery techniques. These five patterns (Triangle, J, Inverse-T, Inverse-Cross, and Bar) all enable you to accelerate your solving. They are simple to take advantage of once you learn to spot the patterns.
- There’s a particular pattern you’re going to find that sometimes is found in rows, and sometimes is found in columns, but… no matter where you find this particular pattern, you’ll be moments away from solving your empty spots…
- When working on a puzzle, have you ever gotten stuck? You’re going to discover WHY you’ve gotten stuck, how to get UN-Stuck, and a little trick that’ll make sure you don’t get stuck again
- Automatically know if you should solve for the row, the column, or the box… this one is so powerful, I’m surprised more people don’t use it…
- You’ll discover the “1-9′s” Technique which is an easy solving technique, but… don’t let the simplicity fool you… this is a technique you’re going to be using even on the hardest puzzles…
- Why sometimes having partial information is actually BETTER than having more information… This is such a cool trick!
- You’ll learn a sneaky little technique I like to call the “Double/Double” which will have you solving areas of the puzzle with lighting-fast speed…
- The biggest obstacle new beginners usually face, and how you can avoid that obstacle because this is the main reason most people can’t solve sudoku puzzles… if you don’t know how to avoid this, you simply won’t be able to solve the harder puzzles…
- After you pick up on the “Double/Double” technique, I’m going to reveal the “Triple/Double”… it doesn’t happen often, but when it does, it’s even faster than the “Double/Double”…
- The 2 logic concepts that you MUST master if you want to move on to harder puzzles… These 2 concepts are really easy to learn but most people just flat out miss them all the time…
- A silly little trick to make sure you don’t mess up while solving… I don’t know about you but I always HATED when I’d get near the end of a puzzle only to find out I messed up a while back forcing me to un-do the entire puzzle and starting from scratch! This silly trick will make sure you always avoid that…
- On top of all the solving techniques I’ve already given you, you’re also going to discover the “TOTB” technique… this technique allows me to solve even the hardest puzzles because it allows you to focus on what’s missing, rather than getting overwhelmed with the information that’s there. (Just so you know, “TOTB” stands for “Think Outside The Box” and you’ll see why it’s such a powerful technique once I reveal to you the best time and way to take advantage of it…)
Before I keep showing you what’s inside the system…
Check out some of the comments I’ve gotten
from other subscribers:
I started–per your suggestion–on Freshman Video #2. I PICKED UP A TRICK I HADN’T CAUGHT BEFORE. JUST ONE SO FAR, BUT I WAS SO EXCITED, I WANTED TO TELL YOU RIGHT AWAY. It’s so simple, I’m amazed I didn’t catch it before.
My worst fear in your videos to date is that I won’t have to enter each & every possible subset number in every cell. The complexity between Medium & Hard is so pronounced that neither my husband nor I thought there would be any other way. NOW I’M BEGINNING TO HOPE AGAIN.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
“Mr. Chad Barker,
I recently bought your Sudoku lessons. I was doing Sudoku close to 1 year, I read several courses that were free on the Internet, and I could not grasp when they explained, like you mentioned, x-wing, xyz-wing, Swordfish, etc, etc.
After using your method after 1 or 2 days I realized I could complete diabolical Sudoku’s in about 30 to 35 minutes.
Now I only works on diabolical Sudoku and have fun doing it.”
“Thanks for the lessons. I am usually fair at the easy ones but at my age, 65, I need to push my brain to get some gray matter exercise, and you help with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“My 6 1/2 year old grandson is enjoying your videos. He is learning Sudoku and is doing quite well. Jacob and I watch your lessons together and we talk about what we see. Thank you.”
I am a subscriber to your on line videos, and after 2 weeks, I finished viewing and working the Freshman and Sophomore Videos/puzzles.
I just wanted to tell you how pleased I am with your presentation method and the progress I am personally making solving the sudoku puzzles. Nothing that I have tried up to now has been as effective as your videos and working through the puzzles with you on the videos. Now, I am solving moderate puzzles with good success where I couldn’t even solve them before.
Your techniques are the greatest and I look forward to continuing through the junior and senior puzzles.
Thank you so much for making your videos available.
“I wish to let you know how much I am enjoying your videos. I admire your professional approach and the extremely clear way you make it all come over.
Very many thanks.”
“Hi Chad: I enjoy your lessons very much. We get two newspapers and they each have a puzzle, so that keeps me busy most of the time. I also have a magazine of puzzles. Being an 86 year old, it gives me a great excuse to sit and WORK. HAVE A GOOD WEEK.”
Ok, let’s keep going so you see what else you get:
- The one thing you MUST do as soon as you’ve solved a space… before moving on to the next space to solve you’ve got to do this one thing otherwise, you will get stuck
- Once you start dealing with some of the harder puzzles you’re going to find that you get less and less information well my system gives you a way to solve puzzles even if all you have is partial information!
- I usually see beginner’s putting WAY too much information on a puzzle, that’s usually trouble… I’m going to show you a wonderful technique for limiting the amount of information you note, and yet, by using this particular way of doing it, you’re going to actually solve more puzzles with less information… I know this one sounds a bit “too-good-to-be-true” but it works EVERY time as you’ll see in a moment…
- I’m sure you’ve heard of “pencil marks”, right? Pencil marks are small notes you make in an empty spot to let you know what COULD go there… well did you know that most people use pencil marks completely WRONG? Did you also know that there’s sneaky little tricks to use pencil marks to your advantage? My system shows you exactly HOW and WHEN to use pencil marks, but not only that, I’ll take it a step further and show you some strategy you can use when pencil marking… this one trick is almost like magic because it automatically trains your brain to find the answers you’re missing
- At the more advanced levels you’ll discover how to mix and match the different solving techniques for more powerful play… for example, the other day I was working on a puzzle where I totally missed a number using the “TOTB” technique but because I mixed it in with the 1-9′s I was able to catch the mistake almost right away…
- Discover the sure-fire patterns and number groupings you need to watch for when solving the harder puzzles… you see, most people get stuck on the advanced puzzles NOT because of bad technique, but because they don’t know what patterns to look for…
- You’ll see that sometimes it’s actually easier to solve areas with LOTS of empty spaces than it is for areas with less empty spaces… this doesn’t happen too often, but it does happen more and more on the harder puzzles…
- Discover how to use information that doesn’t immediately help you but will be a HUGE help as you move forward with the puzzle… this happens a lot!
- An amazing trick that uses a little-known pattern for solving your hardest areas (HINT: This trick involves a “Triple/Double” that crosses boxes… it’s a pattern that’s hard to imagine right now that I’m talking about it but you’ll see it in action in the videos)
- An interesting twist on the “1-9′s” technique that will have you wondering why you didn’t think of it! It’s so easy, yet so powerful, every person I’ve showed it to was completely floored with this solving technique.
- Did you know that the harder the puzzle gets, it’s actually easier to figure out what CAN’T go in a particular empty space? I’ll show you how it’s done, when to do it, and most importantly, how to do it right… trust me if you do this wrong, you’ll actually do more harm than good!
- I’m going to hand you one of my most prized solving techniques… after you’ve gone through the puzzle and you’ve applied every solving technique you know, there will be empty spaces you have no clue about… and that’s where this one technique comes in. It’s almost like having an unfair advantage, that’s how powerful this is
- Have you ever noticed how easy the really hard puzzles look? Do you know why that is? Well I’m going to give you a fool-proof way to always figure out, just by looking at certain patterns, how hard or easy a particular puzzle is… this is important because it will tell you how to approach it and ultimately solve it.
Wow, I just realized how much is in this system! And actually, that’s not even all of it. That’s just the stuff I thought was really cool. Here’s a brief list of the techniques you’ll learn:
- Quadruple Doubles
- Cross-Box Double-Double
- Cross-Box Triple Doubles
- Cloaked In-Box Triple Double
- Cloaked Cross-Box Double-Doubles
- Four Corners
- Double Row/Column Elimination
- Deceptive & Spread Pattern Solving
I realize that some of those names may seem a bit complicated, but I explain it all in plain English, so it’s very easy to understand.
See the truth is, this system works even if you have the worst memory in the world because it uses techniques that are natural.
And It’s For This Reason This System Works So Fast, But…
You don’t have to take my word for it. In fact, I’m going to make it so that you prove it to yourself FIRST.
And here’s what this is all about.
The entire system is online so that means you get immediate and instant access to the entire system. All the videos are yours right now.
You don’t wait for shipping, and you get started right away.
In fact, here, let me show you some screen shots of what it’s going to look like once you join:
The Main Page:
This is a screen shot of the main membership area. You can see the easy navigation bar across the top and down the side.
Screenshot of The Sophomore Module Area:
I had to shrink this image to fit it here, so the words are larger and easier to read in the membership area. All you have to do is click on the module to start viewing the videos.
Screenshot of the Video and Download Area:
This screenshot shows a lesson video and the download area below that. The download area gives you access to the puzzle we’re working on, the exercise puzzle to do on your own, as well as the video that you can download and watch offline if you wish.
As you can see, the member’s area is extremely easy to navigate.
Now pay attention here because this is important:
I know that my system is so powerful, it almost works like magic… yes you have to go through it and you have to actually use the system, but because it works using natural techniques, you’re going to find yourself solving puzzles in no time.
Because I know this, I’m going to do something no one teaching Sudoku is doing.
Grab whatever puzzle has you stuck right now, and if after going through the system and practicing on some easier puzzles you can’t solve it, I want you to email me and ask for your money back.
And you have ONE FULL YEAR to do it… this is not a weak 30, 60, or even 90 day guarantee… no, I’m so sure you’ll become a better player and you’ll be able to solve even the hardest of puzzles that I’m willing to give you a full 1-Year Guarantee to see for yourself that this system really DOES work.
Our 1-Year 100% Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with the quality of these lessons, we’ll refund 100% of the purchase price within 1 full year from the date of purchase. It’s as simple as sending us an e-mail.
That way, you can put the entire system to the test and if any time within 1 year you feel like you just have not improved, just email me and I’ll gladly refund you every penny.
Now that I’ve gotten my guarantee out there, how much is this system going to cost you?
Well as you saw from the screen shots above, this is truly a complete system. And really it’s not a cost, it’s really an investment.
Why do I say that?
Because the truth is, the skills you learn with Sudoku will help you in other areas of your life. You’ll be training your brain, you’ll be learning logic, and pattern recognition… all of these things literally give your brain a work out.
And what wouldn’t you do to have a sharper, stronger mind?
With that said, the entire system is reasonably priced at $97.00, but, because you came on my list and because you were one of the first ones to download my free material, you will NOT pay that amount…
You’re not going to pay $97, or even $87… But before you see the price, you should know that:
You Actually Have Two Options To Choose From…
You Can Pick The Option That’s Best For You:
Regardless of which option you choose, it’s still less than a couple gourmet pizza’s!
But There’s A Catch…
This initial launch period will ONLY be for a short while, so that means that very soon this page and these really low prices will be gone.
If you want to get your hands on the entire system I’ve just described to you, along with a full 1-year money back guarantee, for just $67 instead of what will ultimately be the regular price of $97 then you need to get your copy before I raise the price again (Yes, I’ve already raised it once…)
Now, I’m not going to insult your intelligence saying “there’s a limited number of these” because that’s just not true. The entire course is delivered instantly online so really my inventory is technically unlimited.
However the truth is, at $67 it’s just way too cheap especially considering that there’s over 19 hours of video footage ranging from beginner all the way up to really hard lessons.
But like I said before. I’m launching this today for the very first time and you’ve found your way on my list so because of that, you get the entire system for only $67.
Your Sudoku Professor,
P.S. The entire video system will go up in price again very soon, so be sure to get yours before that happens.
P.S. #2 And don’t forget, not only do you get the entire system, but you can try it risk-free for 1 full year. If you don’t feel like your game has improved, if you can’t solve harder and harder puzzles, just email anytime within 1 full year and you’ll get all your money back.
P.S. #3 Here are some comments again about a small selection of my videos:
I am impressed with your videos. I found them interesting and fun. I can now do the easy level of sudoku, and some of the intermediate level puzzles.
Just a short note to say thanks for taking the time to create the videos. Good investment for me. I’m still learning, mostly to trust my instincts and not 2nd guess myself.
After watching your vids I am presently completing about 60 to 70 percent of the medium challenge puzzles. The easy ones I am pretty much trotting through, and I can sit and watch the evening news and do 3 or 4 back to back without much hesitation.
These things are addictive for sure.
Where do I begin, I wanted to send you this information but, I didn’t want to seem like I was bragging. I have done all the puzzles, including the ones you just gave information on how to look at the puzzle from different ways using your system. IT WORKS…..
I’VE LEARNED SO MUCH FROM YOUR LESSONS
I APPRECIATE YOU BEING THERE ..
Thank You Again.
Hey Sudoku Professor,
Thank you very much for you help. I’m up to the Junior 1 & 2 Puzzles, and today I finally made it through a “four star” newspaper puzzle that took me days to finish… but I did it!!
The “too much information” rule is, I think, the most helpful rule I’ve learned. I’m looking forward to the Senior puzzles and think maybe I’ll be able to finish my 4 stars sooner after I work through those. I’m addicted!
Good Morning Professor,
Just finish watching your First lesson and already know more about solving these Sudoku Puzzles than I did for the last few years. Can’t wait to see what is next
I am having no problems at all… I have a book of Sudoku Puzzles that I am able to do now, thanks to you.
I have always been able to do the rather easy ones, the 1, 2, and 3 stars with success. Now I can do those 3 stars a lot faster using what I have learned from you. It was the 4,5, and 6 star puzzles that I have always had a problem with. Again , thanks to you and your way of solving methods I have done a few of the 5 stars and one of the 6 stars.
I will admit that the 6 star took some time but I did it successfully.
- L. Milam
Thanks for the lessons. I am using your two and three in box or column primarily, and when that fails, stepping back and filling all the spaces in the mostly filled areas. I owe you. Thanks,”
Your lessons are FANTASTIC!!! Thank you so much…I am enjoying them very much and I have forwarded them to friends as well.
Your “character” and your method is GREAT!
My girl friend and I (both retired engineers) just love it. Thanks so much.
When I bought your video’s I was pretty new at Sudoku and thought the only way to solve them was to use the “Brute Force Technique”. After watching some of your video’s I can see where the numbers go more easier than before. The techniques that you teach are very easy and straight forward it was worth the money . I would also like to say that the outfit that you wear in the video’s is a nice touch.”
I have watched all of the lessons. I have not in the past done a lot of puzzles. Some of the techniques you have presented, e.g., one through nines, thinking outside of the box, I have done by accident, I suppose. I just was not doing them with any structure. You have helped me great deal there. The techniques of the double doubles and the triple doubles were new to me and they are invaluable. I cannot thank you enough. The easy level 1 puzzles have become very easy to do and I have successfully completed a few level 4 puzzles that in the past would have taken much longer to do. I probably would have just given up on them.
Thanks a lot,
Good Morning Professor,
Just finish watching your First lesson and already know more about solving these Sudoku Puzzles than I did for the last few years. Can’t wait to see what is next
“Greetings, Sudoku Prof (SP for short)
Pursuant to your request for feedback, may I say without reservation that your video lessons are clear and to the point, which is just what they should be. Using your techniques are improving my game considerably. Thanks!
Your humble student,
“Thanks, Chad, this is great! Yes, I’ll be happy to spread the word.”
I just got lucky and found your lessons right after I’d started doing sudoku. I’ve been a crossword person for years and finally decided I had to see what all the hoo-ha was about. The lessons are great.
“The viedos are a great help and are time saving. [Puzzles] are a lot easier to solve when you don’t have too much information.”
“Professor Sudoku, Your Lessons are clear, concise, helpful and talked me off the ledge… I’m determined to “get this” and with your help I’m sure I’ll succeed. Thanks”
“So far so good, you definitely make yourself understood. An idiot could understand. Please keep up the good work. Thanks again!”
“I have just started doing sudoku puzzles and was pretty much lost till I stumbled onto your website. Thank you so much for your videos. They are wonderful, and I have found success after watching your videos. You are the best thing I have found to help me understand how to solve a sudoku puzzle. I don’t know what to say except thank you so much and keep up the good work. I may have given up the puzzles if I hadn’t found your web site.
Thank You so much.”
“I am very impressed with how easy you make learning Soduko. Having never played this game prior to receiving your first lesson, I am feeling like I am getting it. Each lesson has helped me even more. I will highly recommend your services to anyone who asks.”